Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice about Ex boyfriend?

I am in love with a guy who broke up with me in September. We dated 7 months.Since we lived in different towns we saw eachother about once a week and on holidays. We broke up cause he did not want a girlfreind at the time. We stayed close and continued talking. We hung out in December. We lost contact in January. I started talking to him again in Febuary, since I can drive now. When I call he only stays on the phone 5 minutes or less. I call about once a week. To get his attention, I put on my facebook i was in a relationship with this guy. He messaged me, the first time he initiated a conversation, and after some small talk he said,'' i see you got a guy good for you.'' This was Tuesday. I called him last night. He told me he was on the phone with someone. I asked if I can call back. He said he was going to be on the phone with this person a long time. (If it's a girlfreind, he could have told me). He's such an amazing person, I just want him to be my friend. I want to see him.ADVICE?Advice about Ex boyfriend?
After a breakup there are always going to be feelings lingering. And it will only cause more pain if you try to make things work out if the other person is ';playing'; with you or looking for someone else. I would move on and not put too much effort in it. If he truly cared, he would talk to you, otherwise you are being played and it will just end up hurting.Advice about Ex boyfriend?
Guys often love the chase, it seems like you are the one doing the chase here.


Put yourself on the line but dont over do it. e.g. you could tell him you are celebrating something- could be anything worth celebrating then invite him, prepare yourself and just put yourself out there. if he likes u he will see your beauty and make the chase. but you have to let him do the chase not you.
It seems to me he wants you to be his friend, but you seem to be pushing the boundaires of friendship. I understand how hard it is to be friends with someone you have or have had feeling for, but trust me, friends is not the end of the world. In most cases it is actually a lot better. If I was him I would think you were still interested. The best thing you can do is just explain yourself to him and wish for the best. Life is far too short to waste your time. Good luck and I wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment