Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice about my situation?

So here鈥檚 the deal. I鈥檝e been talking with this girl online for鈥?let鈥檚 see鈥?about 8 months, and we鈥檙e pretty good friends now. She has admitted to me that she likes me (and I get the feeling that she either does or has REALLY liked me), and she鈥檚 a nice person that I like, but we鈥檙e both unsure how to treat the situation seeing as we never get the chance to meet face to face, because we go to different high schools. However, my best friend goes to her school and is one of her best friends. Because we don鈥檛 meet that often, there is a lot we don鈥檛 know about each other. Any advice about the situation?Advice about my situation?
Im a girl so listen!


I would never date someone online!


Because they can get all you info and do anything to you!


But if you think it is okay then Give it a shot!


Tell her you want to meet at a restaurant our something and then take her home in your room and she if she kisses you and then you are meant to be together!Advice about my situation?
Call her up, get her number from your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment