Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about this guy!!!?

I just started a new trimester and there is this really sweet and attractive guy who鈥檚 from Slovakia in my class...and recently he sat next to me and started talking to me...He was such a gentleman he introduced himself and shook my hand ...and I know it may seem conceited but I think he likes me...his body language gives it away ...he鈥檚 always smiling and im always smiling because he is just soo handsome and sweet ...and the other day I was leaving class early and as I was leaving he walks up to me and in his sexy accent he asks where I was going and when he asked me ...it seemed as if he was going to hug or kiss me ...Id so love to get to know him be friends maybe down the line b/f ...g/f type thing ya know ..WHAT DO I DO?Need advice about this guy!!!?
well dnt jump to b/f g/f get to know him become best friends then ask him out,go to the movies or just hang out and instead of a hand shake hug him when u feel like u know him he will get a feeling that u like him and if he hugs back then u know that hes making a effort in being friends or even b/f g/f try it trust me it'll work
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment