Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice about sex, GUYS advice please!!?

ok the story is kinda long, but please read it and let me know what you think!


My boyfriend and I have been together for 15 months now and he has NO interest in sex at all! I don't know what is going on, but its really taking a toll on my self esteem. I am 23 years old and he is only 28, when we first started dating our sex life was great, we never rushed into sex, we made sure we got to know each other very well before we ever had sex. I just can't understand what happened, it started about 7 months ago, we use to have sex around 3 times a week, now I am lucky to get it twice a month! we get along great, we have the same personality and we just ';get'; each other. he loves his job and he doesnt seem to be stressed out about work or anything else for that matter, he doesn't have many bills to pay, and he always pays his bills on time. he doesn't seem depressed about anything, he is usually very cheerful and goofy with me like he always has been. everything seems fine with us EXCEPT the sex! I really dont think he is cheating on me, he seems to love me very much %26amp; when he's not working he is with me. he just has no interest in sex with me at all, I've tried to initate it, I've went out and bought sexy lingere. I always tell him how much I love him and how attractive he is, I still have a brand new lingere set that I bought 5 months ago that still have the tags on them! another lingere set I bought, when I put it on he just didnt seem to be into it at all, he never complimented me on it, it didnt seem to turn him on at all really. we always cuddle and kiss, but other than that our sex life isnt there. he says I want sex too much, but thats not it I just want us to be normal again like we use to be. we have had arguements over this, and it doesnt seem to phase him at all. but its really bothering me alot because I feel ugly and un-attractive. there have been many nights when I cry myself to sleep because I cant understand what has happened to us. when we are together all we do is watch tv, if I try to turn the tv off so we can talk he ends up falling asleep and nothing gets worked out. my appearence hasnt changed at all since we started dating, I havent gained or lost any weight, I consider myself an attractive person! I'm still the same person I was. can you please give me some advice?? I'm desperatley seeking answers! thank you!Advice about sex, GUYS advice please!!?
Sometimes the male or the female for what ever the reason become complacent with sex and lose interest, Sometimes it is medical sometimes it physiological and sometimes it is just sex who cares,


I feel like you do my mate is the same I take what I get and what I get I make it the best. It is all in the matter of if you love the person are you willing to make sacrifice. You can do others things toAdvice about sex, GUYS advice please!!?
too long to read sorry
I'm not a dude. But after reading your story I could totally relate. My ex was the same way.. Sadly I found out it was because he had been cheating. I had no idea he treated me so good. I didnt find out until after he died that he had been cheating. Anyway I could be wrong but most guys thrive on sex... Ask him, see what he says, see how he reacts to your question.
dude chill out..... ur not ugly....it sounds like he really fell in love with u big time..... theres nothing really to do but buy some pills that increase the sex drive....or aphrodisiac's..... or simply jus take exctacy
When I was married the first time I had this problem toward the end of the marriage, and it wasn't that he didn't want sex, he just had moved on emotionally and didn't want it from me. When your not in the moment try talking..... talking being the operative word... and see if you can find out the problem. Make him feel as if he is leading the conversation and maybe he will spill the beans. Maybe its not you at all, maybe he just doesn't feel like it or has other issues he hasn't shared with you yet. If it continues and you find your self-esteem getting worse I would end it, is having sex worth you happiness. If all else fails, buy a vibrator.
ok *IF* your attractive and u can turn heads at the market, shopping center etc etc then the problem is not you. Some people, to my suprise even Males, have LOW SEX drives. that's just the way they are. it's not a his fault or her fault situation. it's just his hormones. his bio-chemistry/testosterone is just an output of a low-sex drive and this is clearly seen after the relationship settles down a bit. Myself i was with gf for 3 yrs and we were having sex 5 days a week for all those 3 yrs. i have a high sex-drive and so did she. in this area we were very similar and it was contributing factor to our long term relationship. lack of compatibility of sex-drive between partners can be a stumbling block in the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment