Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need Advice about this Girl!?

OK why do girls ';not all'; if they like a guy play him off, act like she doesn't like him, act different when she talks to him, and then acts rude with the guy she likes with other girls she hangs around with, like I'm lost...I swear to god, i would never act different with girls I know if I'm around my guy friends, I find that insulting to the girl I like, and it makes me look fake in public...and I'm not, I'm a very straight up individual. Reason why I'm asking this, this girl likes me, and she gives me all the signs where she wants to be my g/f but then she does this...So if anyone can gimme advice, plz do. I don't care if ur a guy or girl.Need Advice about this Girl!?
I would guess that she has not had a whole lot of experience with guys,especially with guys who like her and treat her with respect.dont change your behavoir,u are perfect just the way u are with girls.maybe its just not the right girl or the right time for her.it seems she has some growing up to do yet.what do u think?Need Advice about this Girl!?
i think the reason why us ';females'; act this way is so we don't feel vulnerable to getting hurt, like if the guy doesnt like you back you dont wanna practically show your throwing yourself at him...so yeah..
its the company and not her that bothers you, if you really like her am sure you will ignore her when she is with her friend, the only thing that will matter is when you are just the 2 of you, most girls want to be noticed in the company of their friends
i think this girl doesn't know how to make her mind up or is just bipolar.....lol.
Ignore her. and if she asks you why tell her you don't have time for games, either she is in or she is out. If she doesn't ask you she didn't like you that much in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment