Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about a guy. guys and girls please answer this for me?

i like my neighbor hes like 23 there's not too big of an age diff. between us. hes single and never has girls over. he lives by himself. we make very very tiny small talk when im outside with out my parents and were always laughing too. how do i get him to really notice me. i want him to invite me over. i want to flirt with out trying hard, i don't want him to know im trying to get attentionNeed advice about a guy. guys and girls please answer this for me?
Well you should care cause a 15 year old and 23 year old is something non-pedophiles called illegal. But good luck with your decision on someone who is 8 years older than you.





Yea married meaning they are of legal age. If you like him that much, stay away from him, cause if your parents find out, guess who is going to jail? oh yea him.

No comments:

Post a Comment