Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Needing advice about a guy!!?

Heya everyone,


I need some advice!!


I cant get this guy out of my mind.. We have been mates for years.. and have been 'seeing' each other on the weekends.. but apart from that we dont really see each other during the week..


About 2 months ago he told me he wasnt looking for anything serious.. and fair enough.. but we are still sleeping together most weekends..


Hes been a great mate for years.hes a really good guy... and is my best gf's brother.. so I dont believe he would intentionally hurt me or lead me on..


I reallly like him! I cant get him out of my head.. I really want to just ring him or txt him and tell him this but Im wayy to scared .. I dont want to loose our friendship, I dont want to scare him away.


Should I be playing hard to get? Becoming 'unavaliable' every weekend so he'll chase me? Damn I dont know what to do..


Advice guys!Needing advice about a guy!!?
I don't think playing games is ever the answer.





How would you want him to handle things, if the situation was reversed? Why not take the risk and do what you'd want him to do?





Opening yourself up is scary, of course, but isn't he worth the risk?





No matter what happens, you will know that he knew how you felt, that you did everything you could in a straightforward, honest way to be with him.





If he can't appreciate that, he's not good enough for you.Needing advice about a guy!!?
ask him how he feels towards you, 2ndly ask him what quality's he'd like in a girlfriend
  • remedies blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment