Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about a guy?

So I have this really close guy friend. He is one of the most amazing people and one of the best friends I have ever had. We see each other and hang out a lot, and I am developing really strong feelings for him. I think there could be something more than just friendship but i really can't tell. He flirts a lot w/ me, but i dont know if that is just his personality. Another thing is that whenever he sees me, he gets this smile, that just makes me melt. I am falling for him, and I think he might like me back, but i don't want to ruin our friendship. help!!Need advice about a guy?
dont tell him how you feel untill you know for sure he likes you back.


if I were you I'd just ask him who he likes. if he askes why just tell him hes your friend and you want to know.





[=
  • remedies blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment