Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about getting a Sidekick! Help?

So i have this piece of shi*t Verizon phone... the free grey ones. ick. I've had it for 2 yrs and I'm in a family plan but I wanna break free and I've always had my eye on the Sidekick. However, I've heard a few things: 1. T-mobile service sucks 2. They don't sell the Sidekick 3 anymore (which is the one I want) because of some manufacturing problem?? 3. It'll be expensive





I don't really like the way the Sidekick id looks.. and the others seem pricey. I'm willing to pay 100bucks for the phone, possibly more. I think the plan is 60 bucks for like 300min and unlimited texting etc? Are there any hidden costs? What can I expect to really pay?Need advice about getting a Sidekick! Help?
If you're a new customer, you'll get the new customer price on the phone..usually they take a good $100-$200 dollars off. I've been with t-mobile for awhile, and i didn't want to extend my contract, so i bought my new phone outright..it retails for over $400...but the new customer price is $200...so i'd just stop by the t-mobile store or give them a call. There are no hidden costs. you can actually look online as well.Need advice about getting a Sidekick! Help?
usually ones online seem to get damaged in the move or already are damaged. i'd get it at the store. the sidekick 3 is still selling. i'm 95% sure. if not you can buy it online. it costs about $150 - $200.


1. it doesn't suck not the best though. i would say it's pretty good.


2. already answered


3. yes it's expensive but people say it's worth it.


i don't think there are any hidden costs but you can find out and check the plans out at


http://www.t-mobile.com
Haa T-mobile doesnt suck the signal does..


Most recently they are selling the sk3 for 99.99 %26amp; a two year contract...The plan is 30 dollars;Unlimited txt, aim, internet,%26amp; 20 cent calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment