Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice about this girl?

I am a junior in high school and she is a freshmen. We hung out once at my friends house and she told her friend after that she thought i was cute and stuff. I kinda liked her so we hung out like 3 days later but, I was so shy I barely talked to her we were watching a movie and she sat next to me she left the room and came back and sat really close to me but i was too shy to do or say anything, i didnt even get her number from her. I asked her friend if i should txt her and she said yeah so i texted her. I have texted her both times first do you think she still likes me I gave her a day in between? I asked her if she wanted to hang out again she said yea but, she asked me if i had anything in mind and i said no and that was like the end of that. Should I text her first again, where should we hang out, do i ask her again, in a group or alone ,any tips on how to start conversation with her and i want to ask her out soon how can i progress stuff or does she even still like me?Any advice about this girl?
you must really like her if you took that long to write something like thisAny advice about this girl?
right take her out someone you enjoy you can be yourself i no its hard to be yourself round her but it gets eaiser trust me. just take it slow if she moves close to you when your sittin put your arm round her. if she moves away nothiing lost nor gained you no where you stand yeh?.








talking...........hard to say unless you no her......ask her what she did last week girls have rarther intresting stoires that you can make them talk about for hours.
Either call or text her. Just say like ';so yeah, about us going out again, you got ideas yet? I was thinking about the cinema...'; and take it from there. or say something along those lines, and if you don't wana go cinema suggest sumin else :) hope it works out good fx
girls like the guy to do the work, ask her again and think of a place to go, cinema or something
It doesn't hurt to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment