Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about this guy?

ok it seems like little kid stuff but its just flirty..me and this one guy talked on facebook IM till 4 at night being really cute, etc. the next day i messaged him with my number, which i shouldnt have but i did..and this is what happend :





ME:


facebook is kinda lame so I think you should text me insteadd ;)





(my number )





Him:





did u jus insult facebook? take it bak take it bak











but he never texted me?? should i message back or notNeed advice about this guy?
You should msg him back. If you do, ask him if what you said was ok to him, or ask him if you hurt him in any way whatsoeverrr.Need advice about this guy?
DARLIN'! I think you've got yourself a boyfriend--or at least the beginning of one. Haha.





He's probably just as nervous as you are about texting. Let him know that you really want him to text you sometimes; that way, he'll feel like he has insurance (if, as he is worried about, you don't 'like him like that', he'll know he can say that you TOLD him to text you).





Haha, have fun with your new tease!
Oh yes. Definitely message him back.


But make sure that you be cutesy about it. Pretend you're like extremely sorry. For example: Omg, I'm sorry! I didn't know that you liked Facebook that much. I take it back =(


Something to that extent. If you make the guy feel bad, they in return will be flirty back.


Good Luck!
Sugar, he's teasing you. Give him a really overdone, flowery, sarcastic apology (like as a joke) and see what happens.


Good luck.
Lol pretty sure he's just being a flirt, text him back %26amp; see, your not gunna find out if you dont try :)
Message him back..


I'd just be like ';would you rather facebook instead? I just thought texting would be easier. But if you don't want to then that's cool';.





That's what I'd do.
Don't message him back!! That could just plainly mean he's a fat ugly dude thats a computer addict. and never give ur phone number

No comments:

Post a Comment