Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about this girl?

There's this girl I know who seems to like me but in early August she stated how she wants to have 2 summer flings, I'm not sure how much she likes me but she broke up with her on-again, off-again relationship with her idiot b/f in June and says she still loves him, she cares about him %26amp; respects him, yet she said she won't go back wit him...Is she lying? and when it comes to me. She always seems to be in denial? I dun compliment at all really...only here and there *in a small manner* %26amp; if i say something like *wow, you looks pretty in that shirt, she'll get mad'; I've told her personally that I like her, I'm doing my part as a guy to be normal and 2 be there for her....But is it really worth it? Does she seem like she has low-self esteem? Is she confused? Does she seem immature? by the way...Shes 15, I'm not sure if that matters or notNeed advice about this girl?
She sounds very emotionally confused.


She's probably used to being used for her body, and therefore expects only that, hence the ';summer flings'; thing.


She also might think that she's not worthy of a normal relationship, but it seems a bit like she wants one with you, because emotionally you're there for her... if you compliment her body too much, she might think you only want her body, and that would upset her.





She is, very confused- from what I can gather. You have to figure out if you like her emotionally or physically.


If you like her emotionally, tell her that. Tell her that you love her personality, tell her what it is about her that you adore.





At the least, let her know she's worthy of a good relationship.





Take care, best of luck!Need advice about this girl?
I would stays friends for now. She might need more time to work out her feelings for her boyfriend. Her planned summer flings might have been planned to help her rebound from her b/f. If you care about her, I'd be patient and wait until she can be clear about her feelings. Otherwise, you might be in for some unneeded drama.
Well from my point of view I think she's Very confused, She seems like she still has feelings for his ex but don't want to get back with him, As for you she might be just trying to forget her Ex Boyfriend with you! I think she's confused with herself she's either thinking of getting back with her Ex or it's too scared to start a new relation with you because what she feels about her ex. The only way to know it's to let her know! Ask her if she likes you back and want something serious! She might get mad but trust me it's better if you know the truth from her and what she's feeling! I wish you luck on that!
This could mean 'puppy love'. A little immature on her side but given sufficient time, you'll be able to tell whether she's serious with you. Based on what you've described, she's not that into you yet. It's just a way of she getting over her ex. Girls won't usually get mad if the guys that they're interested in compliment them but she's totally different. I don't see any signs of liking for you from her although she talks to you despite tiredness. I don't think it's worth pursuing this relationship after all at this moment. Time will tell...
It's obvious that either she doesn't know what she wants. Or, she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Don't waste anymore of your time on her. You'll only end up hurt. Like she said she wants 2 flings. You might just be one of them.
The fact of the matter is she likes male attention. She does not seem very emotionally connected to any of the guys she is dating but likes keeping them around to give her attention. Picking fights usually means she wants the thrill of you groveling to get back in her good graces. I would say that you should ask yourself - Are you looking for a relationship with this girl? If so, I anticipate hardship and more drama than you're like. But if you're in for fun (and you know you won't get your heart broken), then go for it.





Honestly though, I don't think she likes you any more than any of the other guys. And you are right - it is very likely that it has to do with poor self esteem and insecurity. Not uncommon in 15 year olds.





I also suspect her parents are divorced or somehow has an absent father.
call her bf an ahole and degrade him infront of her...and make yourself look like a real big man. and then she will see your sexuall potential and she will bang you
I think this girl is trying to have her cake and eat it too. She obviously enjoys the attention that you give her - what girl would. But that is not the same as liking you or being in love with you. If she was she would not have treated you in the flippent way that she seems to be doing.





We cannot help who we fall in love with. But be careful not to dwell on this girl. She has lots of unresolved issues re her ex. It would be very risky to get involved with someone who is still emotionally attached to a previous relationship. By talking about having at least two flings she is showing that she is not ready for another steady relationship. She is going to break your heart.
ok

No comments:

Post a Comment