Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about this woman???

Yesterday, I went on a date with a woman who I've been talking to for several days now. It wasn't the greatest but only b/c of technical problems like me forgetting the directions to this one place, my car dying at the beginning of the date, and seeing the worst movie of all time. We were suppose to go see a concert tonight but her Grandmother was just admitted to the hospital. She said her parents won't be back until 6 and the concert was at 7. I really don't think she would lie about something like that just to get out of seeing me a second time, that would be out of her character. She has texted me a few times this morning telling me whats going on. I pray that her grandmother will be alright. What can I do or say right now??? Also, what should I do about the tickets...I can't sell them at this point.Need advice about this woman???
just make sure you ask about her grandmother sometimes to show your concern and support and let her know that you are here for her and that if she needs anything she can ask you. The tickets...hmm maybe you can talk to the box office and work out some kinda trade. You might can sale them on craigslist really fast.Need advice about this woman???
Since she is texting you, she still seems interested.





I'd go to the concert, alone or with a friend. If your new friend doesn't understand then it's best you know now.





So tell her you hope everything works out well with her grandmother and you'll hope she'll understand that you are still going to the concert as your tickets are non-refundable. (You also might mention that you hope you can hook up after the ';emergency'; is handled). As I said, if she doesn't understand then you may want to know that now. It's too early in the relationship for a ';commitment'; or for her to expect that you would cancel these types of plans because she can't make the date.





Good luck.





Peace.
Just out of curiosity, what band were you going to see?





Just go with someone else...music is a GIFT, use it:)


If she's got a good heart like you think she does, she won't mind you doing it.


I don't think she's blowing you off, especially if she continues to text you. That means that she very obviously wants to keep contact.





Good luck!


Don't forget to smile!
WELL DONT WAIT BREAK UP WITH HER BEFORE SHE DOES WITH YOU
I hope her grandmother will be ok, as far as the date things happen but dont necessrily mean anything.... I know this since on my wedding day a tornado came thru our town, a tree came down which totally blocked the road making it impossible for me to keep going to get to my own wedding when low and behold I sucked it up got brave and took a chance on driving around it in the mudd praying I would not get stuck, I did and made it time to get married! Things happen! Give her grandmother some time to get better and when things quiet down ask her out on a 2nd date and make it something special since the 1st date was not what you had anticipated... For now I would be there for your friend with an open ear and your support..... Good luck to you!
keep the tickets because when the band is gone then you can sell them as an antique. Dont ask her about her grandma but if she dont say anything for a couple weeks or so maybe you should ask. so all you can probably do is wait!
Circumstances pop up. Can you go to the concert with a friend so you won't waste the tickets? Just be kind %26amp; understanding. Sometimes, when things start out bad, they end up good :)
Take a family member with you She might be upset if you take another woman with you
Take someone else. You have only been on one date with this woman and she may be blowing you off.


Go and have fun!
Maybe her stories are legit.Give her a few days to straighten her self out. As for the concert, take someone else.
Be wary of the sick grandma excuse. But give her a chance.. it could be true. Do continue to ask how the grandma is, and console her. Just tell her that if she needs anything to call. That will show your compassion. Then wait and see how she reacts. This could be the telling moment of this relationship; or, if there is to be one at all. Get a friend to go to the concert and have fun!
You have only been on one date with this woman and she may be blowing you off
take someone eolse if she can't come but also ask her how she and her grama are doing , comfirt her

No comments:

Post a Comment