Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need Advice About My Old Friend (?)?

Let's see.. about 3-4 months ago, there was this girl named Amanda. We were good friends and ****... but one day, we got in a debate... and she left in a middle debate and I was mad because a good friend wouldn't do that, we stopped talking.Well, The following weekend, We were supposed to do plan a sledding party and I kept calling her to see if we are still on or whatever. But She never called me back... then, she wrote me a facebook message saying ';Friday was insane.. we need to talk about it on Monday.'; I wrote her back saying that ';I need some space where I can think about our friendship and our situation.'; well, she wrote mean long message about how she doesn't like my ways etc... all I said I needed some space.. not some gossip ****. And she said to call her when I grow up. But really she's like controlling (try to get everything to be her way) brat, and rude friend... she chose to spend with her ex over my birthday party. I'm not sure if it's worth to be with her friends againNeed Advice About My Old Friend (?)?
So much drama. Sounds like you threw the first sword with ';talk about our friendship and situation';. I don't blame her for getting defensive. Friendships take work. Don't do it in facebook. Do it face to face. Finish what you started, and then hug one another to make up.Need Advice About My Old Friend (?)?
That is Not a friend....a true friend wouldn't do that...you sound like a great person and you don't need to be around such a bad inflence. So my advice to you is let her go, she is not worth your time.
well... sounds like she just took what you said wrong. i think she just thought that you were saying that you need to think about if she was worth being friends with again... maybe you were, but i think you just needed to evaluate the situation that had been going on. maybe you should just tell her what you meant... like tell her that you needed to get your ducks in a line (get your thoughts straight), and that you have always been grown up. you have to choose wheather she is worth the hassle or not... if it were me i would just move on, but if it is an old friend it will be a harder choice. so... i wish you good luck, and if you have any questions email me.
I think you already know the answer to this.





Find some positive, fun-loving friends...you'll be free to be yourself %26amp; not worry if you're going to offend her with things you say.





Hope this helps!! :-)
i dont know what to tell you but i dont think its nothing to be mad over yall should of spent the next day 2gether no big dill i would of. its not worth losing your friendship over no bullsh$t and thats what it is.
You say SHE is controlling! What a laugh. First of all, she initiated the call, not you which shows she is the bigger person. Secondly, she was obviously trying to make amends when she said, ';Let's talk about it on Monday.'; But you get all snooty and say, ';I need some 'space' where I can think about our relationship and our situation.'; So in essence you push her away with the threat that you are re-evaluating whether or not you want her friendship. It's no wonder she didn't like it! Here she was attempting to make the first gesture of trying to get your friendship back together and you decline. And then you have the nerve to wonder why she doesn't come to your birthday party! Why should she? You made it clear that you two were not friends, that you needed to ';think about it.'; Well fine then! You obviously don't want or need her as a friend. So do without.
If shes saying mean things dont listen to it, and dont stoop down to her level. If she keeps it up, maybe you should find a new friend.
It seems you could do without this particular friendship. She doesn't sound like a good prospect at all! If she has a controlling personality that isn't going to change. Obviously she's not in agreement with you on a lot of issues, and do you really want to continue having these disagreements ruling your life, bacause that is what'll happen. Your last statement seems to say it all - no, I don't think it's worth it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment