Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about a horrible salon experience..?

got my hair highlighted yesterday, i asked for a partial highlight, I told the stylist i wanted it dark blond, it turned out much lighter than i asked for, . when i got home, i saw that from the root to the ends there were two different colors,, it started out almost platinum blonde near the roots, and changed to a golden blonde on the ends. it was hideous,,, so as soon as i get home, i call back to schedule appointment to have her fix her obvious mistake. I asked her to dye it light brown all over, and it turned out great. I then leave w/out paying, i was under the assumption that if a stylist screws up your hair, it is their job to fix it at no cost.. 2 hours later i get a call from them asking why I left without paying..then i was told that the stylist actually did a 3/4 highlight instead of a partial, which i did NOT ask for...so now they are wanting to charge me for her re-dying my hair that she screwed up, as well as doing the 3/4 highlight. should I be expected to pay for this?Need advice about a horrible salon experience..?
No way, She didn't do what you wanted so you shouldnt pay for her mistake.Thats like if you get a manicure and She mixes up the colors, They redo it without you having to pay twice, since it was there Fault. Say Theres no way ur paying for her mistake make up. She made the Mistake take it Outta her Paycheck. no offense to her or anything. But tell them that =] Goodluck!
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment