Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice about chest pain!?

i was working out and when i did a bent over row with a dumbbell my chest started to hurt. i thought it was hurting because i was hitting my chest with the dumbbell and i was going kind of fast too. it has been 4 days now and my chest hurts when i stretch my arms or body. also if i put pressure on my chest. so does anyone have any ideas on whats wrong with my chest? i worked out about a year now and i quit about 2 months and started again a month ago.


o yea one more thing it hurts in the middle of my chest and it feels like i might of cracked something. and when i breath in a lot of air at once it hurts. Need advice about chest pain!?
Go to the doctor, this is not yahoo med.Need advice about chest pain!?
It doesn't sound cardiac; I would suggest getting a chest x-ray but suspect you overexerted yourself and strained a muscle.
You could have a fractured Sturmen.My Son had these same symptoms and they did an ex ray and it was fractured,cause by lifting heavy things.
It's possible that you tore a muscle or cracked a rib. Have your dr. check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment