Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice advice advice, I need advice!! :) about boys.. la la la la la laaaa?

K, well I am your typical 13 year old girl, I like the Jonas Brothers, I am girly, and I like boys! The problem is I like this guy, and I am afraid I seem invisible. I am a funny,nice, and friendly girl, and I don't know what happens but whenever I am around this guy, I get nervous and shy.





So I just barley started liking him, We talk, not a ton, but like once a week :( I want him to notice me and talk to me... All girls should know what I am feeling. The thing is, do you girls ever feel like you have to dress slutty to get a guys attention? Or act fake, or stupid? I know I do, I feel like I am a preppy annoying girl, and the guy of my dreams would never take a chance on me. If it helps here is a picture of me:





http://s407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151鈥?/a>


I'm on the left.


Please no rude comments...











I need advice, before Christmas break ends. Shanks! :DAdvice advice advice, I need advice!! :) about boys.. la la la la la laaaa?
wow


IM REALLY DIFFERENT THAN U~


Im a cute regular girl who wants to be a doctor!


PS. just turned 16 today!


WHOO





And also dont try to act like someone your not


act like your self!


Or else your turn out like my class mate aniah! ( shes a *****!)


She ugly! ( your not trust me!)


Boring


spends to much money on clothes


and is not her slef!


Dont be lke her!Advice advice advice, I need advice!! :) about boys.. la la la la la laaaa?
Idk. Just don't act like a ignorate bitchy asswhole. And you should be good.


Oh and act fake, slutty, and stupid. God Likes that.


lawlz. I preteen 2!

Report Abuse



Wow, your really gorgeous. I think that you should try to get his attention just by walking by and smiling, or saying hi in the hallways at school.





I know exactly how you feel about that! Like look at me:


http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/yeadawg0777/sweet%2016/?action=view%26amp;current=003.jpg


in the middle.





I have been told I am pretty, but whenever a guy likes me, it's like only for the looks? It's hard to know. But I really think your pretty. If this guy isn't the right guy, then life will provide you will the right one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment